Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Movecast episode 0.5: Intro!

Well, this show isn't even posted yet.... This podcast doesn't exist yet. But I do have the first show made, so hey... Why not post some show notes. The pilot/intro episode starts out with me making a strange face because I edited part of it out... Yay. So not the best start.... This whole episode is not the best start. I'm basically sitting against a wall in my awesome beaver sweatshirt (go beavs!), talking.... Recording with a digital camera..... Not the best thing to record with, but the best I had on hand. The actual show should be about 1,000,000,000 times better, so don't judge from this one.... Even I hate this one! I only made it to explain the podcast....

So enough criticizing of myself, on to the actual show notes.

  • You find out who me, your host, is.... I'm Emi, incase you missed that.
  • I apologize for the bad quality.... The same bad quality that was ranted about above.
  • Finally the actual intro to the podcast.... The explanation of the general idea of Movecast!
  • A realization that I'm not cut out to be taped.
  • Estimated arrival of the first real episode
  • Contact information pending


Things I neglected to say in the intro that I thought of later, but was too lazy to do a take 4 of it....
First of all, I said the music will dominantly be Christian. I'm still finding this fairly true, though a lot of it is not so much Christian as it is interpretable either way... Some of the stuff is obviously Christian, but I think those wont be as common. I found myself trying to appeal to a broader audience while I was going through the music network.
Second, I neglected to explain that these music videos are more like slideshows then videos. They're made in iMovie, but since I'm obviously (from this episode) not cut out to be filming much of anything, I make these movies from still images. The one I made before turned out amazing though (if I do say so myself!), so I'm hoping for more good results.
Third.... Umm... I can't remember if there's a third. But now that I think of it, if any artists are upset by the making of an unofficial music video from there song (once I start getting those up and all), they can feel free to contact me and it WILL be removed. No lawsuits, please... I will happily comply.

Also, at the rate I'm going, I will have the first real episode ready before this intro is even up.... So the estimated arrival time can probably be cut back quite a bit. Maybe a week tops.
Hoping to get the feed set up soon, and have this podcast up and ready to go this month! At least on iTunes this month....
Also hoping to get a domain soon, and then I'll work on this template to make it a lot more awesome. This one is a pre-made.... Boring! I'll be working on a custom one.

This is a lot longer than just notes. I'm sorry. So I guess I'm out for now. Thanks for watching, or at least visiting the site! :)

-Emi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home